Sunday 1 June 2014

Crochet clothes pin holder and hangers

I went to my friends newly built house a few days back. It is one of the beautiful houses I've been to.
After thinking for a long time on what to gift her, I made a clothespin holder, some crochet appliques to go with the clothespins and a set of crocheted hangers.

I followed this tutorial for the holder, but made slight changes to it.






I painted the clothes pin and attached the appliques on them. 






This is another version of the onion bag. I made a crochet circle and made it as the base for the bag.  You can see the other bag here.



Crochet hangers with matching appliques.







~Gaya3

7 comments:

  1. fabulous love that bag for holding the clothes pins! so wonderful to "meet" you on craft schooling sunday and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sara. I'm glad to link up my project in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW..gayathri all r very nice... excellent ...and i am happy to follow u...have a good day

    by
    anuprem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaya tri they are good I will be trying....cloth pins...hanger I have tried...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaya tri they are good I will be trying....cloth pins...hanger I have tried...Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your crochet hangers! I have made some but I didn't think to add the applique on them. Very cute! Do you have the pattern for the Daisy flower?

    ReplyDelete

If you like my work, please leave a comment. Thanks :-)